Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark D

Default Property damage from neighbors roofers - what is the roofer'sr...

Sure it is Grasshopper (I mean Carpenter)

Let's say your're standing right next to you car 10 feet away (As this
person was) when some miscreant hits it, then gets out of his car, and
has the gall to tell you a bald faced lie looking you straight in the
eye, that he "didn't hit your brand new, one day old car, and that
you're a liar accusing him".

Ah yes, it's a sad fact nowadays that most people just don't like being
held accountable for their actions, and couldn't give a **** about
another person's property.

They think that they're somehow above the law, and NOT to be held
accountable for their careless actions against others. Yes, I know, I
know, that's what the police department is there for "To Serve, and
Protect".

Not only do I feel that the person in my story got exactly what he
deserved, but it also made for some great entertainment that afternoon.
Ahh, what great memories. Mark