ATP

Default DIY Sheet metal brake. (how to make one)

William G Darby wrote:
I want to thank ATP and Mark (on the side) This Tapco Port-O-Bender
is quite the rig. I would love to work with one but they do cost a
lot and I have no plans that could justify owning one.
I guess it's back to the drawing board. Perhaps there are some common
shape components in al or vinyl that are avail. ??

Thanks
Bill D

They're available, but usually expensive. I'm sure you could make an
aluminum trim brake, but if you make it with steel rust marking of the trim
is going to be a problem. I think you could find a used trim brake for $300
with some patience, then resell it on ebay when you're done. The simple
"windy City" model was only about $700 new when I bought it, although that
was a while back.