Gunner

Default OT Why do all terrorists seem to drive Nissans?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:53:54 -0500, (p_j) wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Does someone have to do your thinking for you also? Make note that CNN is
not exactly a staunch Bush supporter. Included in ALL the many articles
regarding this subject are pictures.

Indeed CNN is a staunch Bush supporter and your big story is a trifle
and hardly justification.

CNN is a Bush supporter? The Clinton News Network??????

You are responding like a trained sheep. The Conservative News Network?
The ones who helped hound Clinton with all the fake charges? The ones
who rarely cover the endless corruption and lies of the pack of convicts
and hustlers in power now? The ones who broadcast campaign speeches
unedited and without comment by Pinnochio Bush. Yeah.

Right Winger indeed...snicker.. looks like you are also a lying fat
sack of ****. Extreme Right Wing indeed. Your nose growing yet?

http://prorev.com/wwstats.htm

Your ****ting
me, right? Or are you more the type to believe only what Pravda says?

Hmmmm... Pravda. That reminds me of the fake news operations of Rupert
Murdoch and conservative hero, Sun Myung Moon, AKA Fox and the Wash
times. There's Stalinist propaganda for you.

Nice spin. Sure you dont work for the DNC?

This sounds like the Mighty Wurlitzer.

And you sound much like the Mighty ******..but hey..each ****** to their
own.

That's your way of admitting you don't know what I am referring to,
isn't it?

Gunner

Its me pointing out to you, my complete and utter contempt and distain
for you and your ilk. No more no less.

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs