Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias

Default 30 Gigs of schematics

I sent Terry several discs of PDF's which will be upped to the site in due
time (some already have been). Lots of HK, Onkyo, Yamaha, Denon, Marantz
audio. Also, I will upload manuals to the site on request. I can get just
about any current Onkyo and Yamaha, Sony, Pioneer.

Mark Z.

"Shoreline Electronics" wrote in message
.. .
Just signed up today.

If you do TV work.....very very good! $15.00 c'mon....it's a no brainer

I have access to a couple other FTP sites with many of the same
items...but the more sources the better.

After seeing a few of my respected peers had signed with no issues...I
jumped on board.

Buy in....no worries.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)

========================

"oddjobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm thinking of signing up, it's seems genuine. But I wonder if anyone
else has signed up. thanks for any and all input!
Ray L. Volts wrote:
"Sunny" wrote in message
.. .

Spooky wrote:

When I go to
http://www.paypal.com/ My email is automatically
entered into the email box and has the lock, locked at the bottom
right of the page.

That is not possible. You must mean https://www.paypal.com/

http is a plain text protocol. You will never see the lock closed at
an
http site. https is an encrypted protocol. The lock will be closed at
an
https site if your system has established secure communications with
the
site.

It is good practice to check for both https:// and a closed lock
before
entering any personal data.

Something else a lot of people forget to do: run spyware scanners
first!
The page/form/CGI you _want_ to send to may be secured, but some
spywarez
HOLD info and will transmit it at the first opportunity next time the
browser opens. I personally find Ad-aware and Spybot S&D to be the
best.
Also might want to kill some nasty ActiveX controls or use a program
like
SpywareBlaster which does it for ya. All 3 of these programs are well
supported with regular definitions updates.