Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray L. Volts

Default Technics SA5760

Thanks, Ray. I know how to Google. I tried to order a download last
evening, but their system wouldn't accept my login or registration...says
someone with my email has already registered with a different password.
This is impossible for security reasons I won't go into here (not
impossible for someone else to have registered, just impossible for it to
have been me with a different password). I've emailed them. I was hoping
(not in vain, as you can see from the above) that someone might have some
personal experience with it.

Then there's the hope of not having to *spend* $16.......

It's also part of the SAMS MHF-118 book. I have 116 and 119, but somehow
missed 117 and 118! So close and yet so far...