Posted to rec.woodworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default OT dangerous dogs

Exactly Alex....there are very few "true" rights.

Gun ownership is not one of them.

Nor is owning a dog.

The saying "Abuse it and lose it" applies to many areas in
life...driving a car, owning a dog, owning a gun....

While I am very much for RESPONSIBLE gun ownership, when I hear of
someone's first impulse is to reach for their gun I seriously question
that person's ability to remain calm in a high stress situation such as
dog attack.

As society administers a driving test before issuing a driver's
license, I think it would be a great idea to administer similar testing
prior to allowing a gun purchase....or when buying a dog.

TMT