Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
larry g

Default Elliptical Cam Lock

http://www.southco.com/product/default.aspx?cid=7315

Have you tried the products from Southco?
lg
no neat sig line

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for an elliptical cam locking device. This "lock" will be
permanently affixed to an interior steel panel and the elliptical
locking part will pass through an outside panel that will have a hole
that matches the lock profile. When you rotate the lock mechanism the
cam action will draw the panels together tightly and the elliptical
aspect will keep the "lock" from slipping back through the hole. This
will need to be able to hold a ton or more static load but I can gang
them together to accomplish this. Before I make one I was hoping I
could buy something similar. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve