Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil

Default arrow nail master2 ET200

I got an ET100 from Screwfix when they had them reduced to 9.99 and it
suffers from the problem you describe when there is any give at all in the
workpiece or if I fail to apply enough pressure. To get it working
consistently I need to use one hand to hold the handle and the other to
apply pressure to the back of the head. I don't think it is of the best
quality
and feel the recoil is likely to mash anything fine you try to fix with
it. At
the price I regard it as a bit of a toy, perhaps your ET200 is better.

Beware, I have once had it fire whilst being plugged in, fingers were well
clear of the trigger.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Thanks Fred, this one was £49.99 from screwfix. (£13 cheaper than Axminster
or elsewhere) They have sent a replacement next day and it seems better.
I will know better tomorrow when I start the panelling. I will heed your
warning.
Neil