Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT dangerous dogs

On 17 Nov 2005 14:52:55 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
"Worry about the legal niceties later, after their safety is
assured."....

.....And their daddy is in jail.

For shooting a DOG? Where the hell do you live? I sure wouldn't want
to be there.

Folks, I have no problems with guns....it's the guy holding them that I
many times question the wisdom of.

So you would have my kids mauled while I stand by watching it. Lovely.

Owning a gun is a privilege and with the gun comes the responsibility
if it is used.

Yes. You wouldn't want someone who doesn't know what they're doing,
using deadly force. I guess those people get to dial 911 and wait, and
hope for the best.

Use a gun properly and you may save a life...use it wrong and you may
spend the rest of your life in jail and bankrupt your family.

And shooting a dog is wrong in your mind, when it's attacking your
family? If not, then why did you bother to respond as you did?