Default AA Lithium batteries

Reply at foot.

harrogate wrote in message ...

If we're talking digital still cameras, I use Energizer lithium AAs and

they
last ages - I've had the camera 18 months (Olympus Camedia 3000Z) and I've
only just started my third set!

Energizer in the UK - £5.99 a pair. From 7dayshop.com (in the Channel
Islands) it's £5.45 for four!

Thanks for all the replies to my original message: I think I'll get a set of
Lithium from 7DayShop (my favourite supplier anyhow) and see how they go in
my Canon A40. As I understand it lithiums 'recover' a lot better when not in
use. If they don't outlast Alkalines by a long way I'll look for a good NiMh
charger. Hopefully the prices of the good ones will have come down by now.

mutley