Mike Bartman

Default Oxygen Tank's valve thread sealer

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:25:15 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:55:06 -0400, Mike Bartman
wrote:

Is CGA a non-profit? If so, what section of the tax code are they
under?

I don't know if they're are a non-profit.
It frosts my balls when a "Association" sets the standards and then
requires the public to pay big money to view them.

Yeah, seems like an open invite for someone else to come up with a new
standard, and publish it free for the taking. The old one would be
history pretty quickly...relatively speaking.

Perhaps we can get Bill Gates to get into the compressed gas business?
He just loves to invent his own "standards" and then do enough
business with it to thoroughly confuse things for everyone.

-- Mike
To reply via e-mail, remove the 'foolie.' from the address.
I'm getting sick of all the SPAM...