Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Blanchard

Default OT dangerous dogs

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:01:01 +0000, Dave Hinz wrote:

OP didn't ask about a perceived ethical problem and from the tone I have
no doubt he'll take action as seems appropriate. He asked about the
legality of that action (albeit in a funny place to ask for ng topic and
that as Charley says, "we ain't there" so he would be better advised to
ask in his local jurisdiction what rules he's playing under...

I just can't see why there's even a question.

Once again I find myself agreeiong with Dave :-).

In fact, I wouldn't "shoot, shovel, and shut up", if I knew the owner.
I'd take the carcass down to him and tell him he owed me for the bullet!