Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Moderated group thought.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:57:33 -0500, Wanda Pangborn wrote:

There's no need to threaten anyone. This is all my fault for bringing up the
idea. I proposed moderating the group. You are being completely irrational.

Yes, he is. You're wasting your time trying to (a) care about what he
says, and especially to (b) explain anything to him.

It's only a newsgroup for heaven's sake! If you want to be mad at someone be
mad at me, but don't call people liars.

He can't help it, it's what he's like. (don't bother, Vito, you're
wedged firmly in the killfile with the rest of your type).

Obviously you harbor a lot of animosity because your ideas were not well
received at all. Neither was it well received when I brought it up to the
people here.

The reaction you got was because of his tactics, not so much your
message in itself.