Posted to rec.woodworking
Wanda Pangborn

Default Moderated group thought.

"Vito Kuhn" wrote in message
"Andy Dingley" wrote:

(SNIP HOG WASH LIES AND LINK)

I rest my case. Dingley couldn't find a quote because I NEVER proposed
moderation to rec.woodworking, so the swine started ranting in Swinese
instead. Anyone that cares about the truth can look in Google dot com for
the real story.

One day your lies will catch up with you, Dingley. Just you wait and see
what happens. Mark my words.

VK

Vito.

There's no need to threaten anyone. This is all my fault for bringing up the
idea. I proposed moderating the group. You are being completely irrational.
It's only a newsgroup for heaven's sake! If you want to be mad at someone be
mad at me, but don't call people liars.

Obviously you harbor a lot of animosity because your ideas were not well
received at all. Neither was it well received when I brought it up to the
people here. You really shouldn't take it so personally. Sometimes in life
people don't embrace your ideas. It's something you can learn from instead
of be bitter and resentful about. Maybe, like I'm doing now, you should say
to yourself that this idea was not a good idea and the feedback I got proves
that. It's all trial and error. It doesn't mean you're a failure because
your experiment with a new heirarchy didn't work either.

I admire your chutzpa! And as we say in my spirit circle - "Mother Spirit,
Bless My Path!" All things will come to pass.

Wanda