Posted to rec.woodworking
Vito Kuhn

Default Moderated group thought.

"gw" wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote in message

One day your lies will catch up with you, Dingley. Just you wait and
see what happens. Mark my words.

VK

Oooh, a cyber-threat!
Do you have a waxed mustache that you twirl when you say things like
that?

How was that a "CYBER-THREAT"? Dingley knows what I'm talking about, and
so does his soul. I'm talking about his fate in the NEXT LIFE. He's a
real swine. He thinks he pulled a fast one on me by posting a defamatory
warning to the Supernews support group so they wouldn't carry the fam.*
hierarchy newsgroups, but it didn't work and his sneaking around did him
no good. My best friend Ernie told me all about this little stunt of his.

VK