Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Would Be the Standard Practice in This Situation? - 1

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 01:30:04 GMT, "JWho" wrote:

As far as the bike it is on, here's a hint if you are a motorcyclist. I
hope to travel 24 mph on it.

And that's what I get for making assumptions, Doh!

Thanks for your concern on the rake, trail, clamp offset and such.

Yeah, I got funny that way after m' 50th b-day for some reason g.

If I was doing something new and revolutionary, I
would be all over it, but the swap has been done for years, so it is not a
concern to me.

Post all of th' measurements, including tolerances, in here and I'm
sure one of us could turn that puppy for ya, m'self included.

This thread is a good example why including more info than less is a
good idea when one is asking questions.

Snarl