Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB

Default Riding a Pallet Jack

"JWho" wrote in message
news:JA5ff.339019$084.172275@attbi_s22...

"Bob Gentry" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:08:46 GMT, "JWho" wrote:

After seeing a few pallet jack posts, I wanted to ask if anyone else has
ever ridden a pallet jack?

Thanks.

Yupp :-o

Used to have pallet jack races (timed course) during lunch in the
warehouse. (back in my younger days )

Enough effort in the driving action (feet on the forks, hands on the
lift handle and a back and forth handle action) and you could make it
get-up-and-go.

I Know, I know, not real safe, and I've still got a scar on my shin to
prove it. t'was fun though.

Bob

DOH! We never thought to have timed races. I did the weave back and
forth
to get it going thing, though. :-) It was indeed fun.

The electrics are a lot more fun. g

Steve