Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson

Default maybe OT, insurance?

Jim Stewart wrote:

Welcome to the wonderful world of insurance
quotes. One thing that might make a huge
difference is a history of no claims. I
have a decent sized small business selling
a product with liability potential. My insurance
is quite reasonable. I presume part of the
reason for that is 10 years of operation without
any sort of claim.

New small manufacturing businesses seem to
have an almost impossible time getting liability
insurance.

Hmm, interesting. I've never had a homeowner's insurance

claim, and have had my business in my home for 19 years, now.
But, since I don't have any insurance on the business, I guess
that counts as no history.

Jon