Posted to uk.d-i-y
Holly, in France

Default Biscuit Jointer

flash wrote:
"Rick" wrote in message
oups.com...

This is not meant as an insult ... but how many bisquit joints do you
have to do? if it is not something you are going to use every
week - then £160 is a lot of dosh.

I'm not going to be using it professionally but at the same time I
want one that is going to accurate. I was aiming to get a qaulity
tool not just because it will (hopefully) be extremely robust but
will also provide a high level of accuracy. Using cheap tools over
the years has made me wary of them (and given me a somewhat scarred
thumb) but at the same time I have learnt that expensive doos not
always equal good - hence me looking for a recommendation.

What about Rick's idea of a router (if you already have one?) with a
biscuit cutter? Works for us....

--
Holly, in France
Holiday Home in Dordogne