John Flanagan

Default Pictures of one of my projects

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:45:25 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

A air die grinder with small carbide burrs.

That's right, I've done this before. But instead of using a burr
which I found to be difficult to control at times and too fat to get
into tight spaces, I used cut-off wheel 4" x 1/16", I think I also had
a thicker wheel too. I got some pretty nice looking results too.
Can't remember what it was for even it's been so long.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.