Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Taylor

Default joining cores of multicore cable for beter ampacity

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:15:32 UTC, "Peter Taylor" wrote:

No. Basic ASCII uses codes between 0 and 127 decimal. And the codes
between 0 and 31 are not 'visible'. IBM's extended ASCII puts printable
characters in the 0-31 and 128-255 spaces. Any Alt-n code, where n is
not between 32 and 127 (or 126, perhaps) is not part of basic ASCII.

Thanks Bob & Andy. I just checked my binary basics and I was getting
muddled between Standard and Extended, wasn't I. Happens too often these
days!