Gunner

Default Doing deals with Marty Escarcega

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:19:04 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

I'll join in here. Marty is one of those people who make the world a
better place. Besides having an enormous range of skill sets, Marty
is a darn swell human being too.

George

Geezus, I have a headache from the brain swell. :-)
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Much appreciated.

Marty

Next time I bring you a toy, Ill be sure to bring along a bigger hat for
ya.

I Fifth the motion, Marty is one of the good guys.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli