Posted to uk.d-i-y
Crewood

Default Cold radiators again

The pump in the system appears to be spinning, I can feel vibration,
but the body is almost to hot to touch. All the pipes around the pump
and those coming from the boiler are hot.

The pump is marked as a Commodore 130 with a small black box on the top
that has a switch with 0 to 5 settings, the current setting is 2. I
don't see where I can check if it is actually spinning or see a bleed
screw. It has also run throughout the summer months.

The system has an hot water tank upstairs and a cold water tank in the
loft.

One radiator downstairs is getting quite warm as well as one upstairs,
the others are at best just above cold to the touch.

Anymore information I can add please let me know.

CC