Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Warm air heating

In article ,
gastec wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) Wrote:
In article . net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Mr Gastec writes:

warm air units are on the way out.....would not recommend
one.....they have serious safety issues and are expensive to
install....

Oh this idiot again. There are no safety issues with warm units in
any way whatsoever. Are you corgi registered? How do you make a
living!

Are you CORGI registered? How do you make a living?

Im more qualified than you.....

also ive attended a few fatal incidents regards WAU...i think you
should have your licence pulled if you have this sort of attitude
towards a well known safety issue in the gas industry

Please sort your quoting out. I was replying to Drivel, not you. A good
way of doing this would be to read uk.d-i-y) direct rather than through
diy banter. I've given you an example of how it should be done above.

--
*I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.