Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default Vito [ Moderated group thought.

On 17 Nov 2005 06:21:06 +0100, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Try explaining that to some of the thick heads on this forum.

You seem incapable of posting without resorting to name calling in
virtually every instance. The bible teaches tolerance of others'
mortal shortcomings, yet you spew venom in response to every perceived
slight.

If you can't temper your immoderate discourse in casual interchanges,
what hope may we hold that you can keep wise counsel in weightier
matters?

I am certain you will have some vituperative response to this
question--I don't believe you can help yourself. How very
unchristian...and immature.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net