Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Pictures of one of my projects

In article , John Flanagan
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:02:35 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

I'm using a chain saw file right now but my arm is gonna fall off before
I get all these joints done and I don't think lead filler would look
very good on polished stainless tube. :-)

Yea, I thought of that as soon as I hit the send key. I can't think
of any other way to do it besides filing or *very* fine tig work.

Maybe you can lead it then chrome plate :^).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I
get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.

A air die grinder with small carbide burrs.