Posted to rec.woodworking
Vito Kuhn

Default Moderated group thought.

"Andy Dingley" wrote:

On 16 Nov 2005 16:30:10 +0100, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

I never once suggested that rec.woodworking should be moderated.

Yes you did. Repeatedly.

You're a dishonest human being, Dingley. I CHALLENGE you to find a quote
where I supposedly proposed moderation to THIS GROUP. You WON'T do it and
you CAN'T do it because it never happened. Either you'll brush me off and
ignore this challenge or you'll be a man and either "PROVE ME WRONG" or
retract your lie. Character assassination won't get you anywhere in this
life. All it does is add extra miles between your soul the Kingdom of the
Lord, and I reckon a liar like you is already pretty far off the mark.

VK