Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Vorwerk

Default OT weed eaters

Thanks for the opinions. I'll price them and give her the options but I
suspect she'll go with the 14 amp Black and Decker.
Thanks for the help.
Karl

"Karl Vorwerk" wrote in message
What brand/model weedeaters do you guys prefer? We're looking for lower

end
proffesional/higher end homeowner. I think gas would work best but the

lady
with the rental units would prefer electric if there are any commercial
grade ones. Less than a half acre total of land. Mainly weeds and ground
cover. A personal note I hate those bump string extender mechanisms. They
didn't work 25 years ago and the one BD one I just used was worse.
Thanks for the info.
Karl