Posted to uk.d-i-y
flash

Default Biscuit Jointer

"Rick" wrote in message
oups.com...

This is not meant as an insult ... but how many bisquit joints do you
have to do? if it is not something you are going to use every week -
then £160 is a lot of dosh.

I'm not going to be using it professionally but at the same time I want one
that is going to accurate. I was aiming to get a qaulity tool not just
because it will (hopefully) be extremely robust but will also provide a high
level of accuracy. Using cheap tools over the years has made me wary of
them (and given me a somewhat scarred thumb) but at the same time I have
learnt that expensive doos not always equal good - hence me looking for a
recommendation.

Does anyone know of a website that does tool reviews.