Posted to uk.d-i-y
Crewood

Default Cold radiators again

A few months ago I posted because one or two radiators on my systems
never got warm, many helpful replies told me how to get the system
balanced and this cured the problem.

Now it's happened again but this time most of the radiators are cold
but the hot water from the taps is almost boiling. It's normally the
other way round. The pump is very hot to the touch as well.

I have a solid fuel Parkray Chiltern fire and boiler unit, could the
system need balancing again or is it possibly something else this time.

Any help would be most welcome as it's turning very cold.

CC