John Flanagan

Default Pictures of one of my projects

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:12:39 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

The most critical part is not to allow the tube to rotate, or you end
up with a spiral.
I usually take the length of tube, and nest it into a length of angle
iron, then use the edeg of the angle iron to sharpie marker a line all
the way down the tube.
This way you have a reference line to keep the tube from rotating
accidentally.

Very tricky, that's the thing I was wondering about the most. How to
draw a line straight down the side of a tube! Good idea.

But really, $12,000, how much time did it take you? I just want to
know in case there's some room for competition :^).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.