Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default Top 10 Reasons NOT to SPAM us

In article , David
wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

BTW, if you google *me* in this group you'll find this isn't the first
time I've put my foot into it.

;-)

djb

that's for sure!

Heh. I remember the first time. As a total newbie, I shat on Keeter...

Oh, do I remember that. First time I'd *ever* been called "Sonny me
lad"... IIRC it was Mr. Self, and he actually cared enough to *email*
me rather than call me out in public.

It hurt, but it sure as hell impressed on me that this was a newsgroup
with traditions, and that it would behoove me greatly to spend a bit of
time lurking and learning the lore.

We learn from them what's gone before...

djb