Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Top 10 Reasons NOT to SPAM us

stoutman wrote:

"David" wrote in message
. ..

stoutman wrote:

I just don't think pure advertisement posts have there place in this
forum. Just my opinion and I doubt I'm alone.

Anyone who is familar with Mike is not with you on this one, SM. So I
think you ARE alone. Would you bitch if Robin posted a link to LV??

Dave

Ok, I'm alone on this one, but I don't think a link at the bottom of a post
is not the same as a blatant commercial.

Bring on the commercials and advertisements!! Sell Sell Sell!!

Seriously, while there is a general requirement that people not come
here and advertise their sites, we ALL (regulars) expect and tolerate
LV, Sycamore, Fly by Night (in the past), and Steve Knight. You'd stir
up a hornet's nest if you lobbied to "hush" them up. If I missed any
other posters with commercial sites that other regulars consider
appropriate, blame it on my poor memory.

Dave