Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Top 10 Reasons NOT to SPAM us

stoutman wrote:

"mike from American Sycamore" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dear Mr. Stoutman:

I contribute to this forum and always offer a helping hand when I can.
I never post politics or religion. If a woodworking school is not
woodworking related I do not know what is. This is in no way spam.
Are you some self appointed web ploice? Perhaps you should keep to
woodworking as well.
Mike

Sorry If I upset you Mike, but your post was nothing short of an
advertisement.

Mike is definitely one of the nicest guys around, SM. He spent a lot of
his time helping me out some time ago. He went way beyond the "call of
duty", so be NICE!

Dave