Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

Default dishwasher not rinsing well

"Adam Russell" wrote in message
I have an insinkerator dishwasher thats getting on the old side. It's
started not rinsing the soap off very well. I notice that the soap cup in
the door still has a good amount of undissolved soap in it even when it
finishes. I called the company and they dont support dishwashers anymore.
Is there anything I can do for it short of calling an appliance repairguy

or
buying a new one?

I had the same problem intermittently with an older washer.
You could try a quart of vinegar in the unit, no soap and full wash. See if
that helps.
If not there might be a blockage in the screen in the bottom of the washer.