Bob Swinney

Default need better-than-oil penetrating oil

John,
Your "seconding" the Cyclo Break-away is as moot as any of the other
recommendations. There is no way to make a side-by-comparison of
penetrating oils. No two bolts, etc. are stuck in the same way. Once one
"gives" there is no further basis for comparison. I recommended Kroil as
did a majority of others. There is, however, no way I can suggest an
equitible test of Kroil. If Kroil wouldn't work and Cyclowhatchacallit did
work, then one conclusion was that Kroil did the premature loosening and
Cycloslick just finished it off. The same premise would, of course, be true
in reverse.
Bob Swinney

Bob Swinney
"JohnM" wrote in message
m...
Bill Watson wrote:

steamer wrote in message news:FBhOa.8828$%

--First try Kroil; then try RGS.

Try Cyclo Break-away (UAP)

I'll second the Break-Away, it seems to be a good balance between a
penetrating oil and a lubricant that'll not evaporate.

John