Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default Moderated group thought.

In article , Vito Kuhn
wrote:

Supernews did the right thing and blocked the cross posts to the fam.*
hierarchy from your view. I have over 600 abusive messages archived. 600
messages spread out over weeks is not high traffic by wreck standards,
but IT IS enough to put off new posters if that's THE ONLY TRAFFIC. The
invasion was planned long before the newsgroup creation messages were
sent. The exact words in the threat was that they were going to turn my
hierarchy into "FLUFFY'S LITTER BOX".

So your incompetence managing your hierarchy is what killed it? I
thought crossposts weren't allowed.

--
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy