Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Moderated group thought.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:38:58 -0500, "Wanda Pangborn"
wrote:

"Paul H" wrote in message
Wanda Pangborn wrote in rec.woodworking:

Just a thought as I was considering the rude individuals mentioned
earlier. Why don't you guys moderate your group?

**** off. We don't need no stinkin' moderator.

Thanks for your intelligent and well balanced commentary.

I think moderation would do wonders by getting rid of trolls like you.

Wanda

Wanda-
I see that you are using outlook express. now while I don't use or
really even approve of OE, I do understand that it is capable of
filtering.
one of the basic ground rules here is DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. use your
kill filter, use your delete key and if necessary set up a proxy
server for better filtering capability.