Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

Default Musical instrument display case

"Lee Gordon" wrote

Certainly. If he makes it into production make sure you post them in
this
group.
I'll take a dozen right now and my cousin could feasibly use more than
100!

I just spoke to my friend and conveyed the above information to him and he
was mildly shocked. Assuming the e-mail address in your header info is a
legit one (not specially munged like mine) you may be hearing from Doug
shortly but if you don't you can contact him at
.

In fact, since he has decided to market the cabinets, he has put up his
own website
www.guitarcollectorshowcase.com and if you go to the Gallery
page there are a couple of pictures that give you a better view of the
hangers than my photo gallery did.

Again, this is good stuff.

I am always inspired to see somebody step forward and offer something that
is unique and a quality product that meets a genuine need.

Tell your friend that he is doing good and hope to see more creativity and
products from him in the future.

Display caess are a niche market. Maybe he can offer some more cases for
both gitars and other markets as well.