Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

Default Moderated group thought.

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:11:03 -0500, "Wanda Pangborn"
wrote:

Just a thought as I was considering the rude individuals mentioned earlier.
Why don't you guys moderate your group?

I used to post to a moderated group for plus size women and it was a
godsend, as you can imagine the kind of trolling that was attempted. You
just need a really fair and dedicated moderator, which I know is easier said
than done. Moderators have to be level headed and leave their egos at the
door.

Anyway, just a thought. Thanks again for all your help.

Wanda

Two moderated woodworking groups are www.sawmillcreek.org and
www.woodcentral.com if you'd like to take a look at what a moderated
group looks like.

I've been coming around rec.woodworking for a long time, mostly
lurking, sometimes posting. I doubt anyone will ever go along with
moderating it. Just my 2 cents.