Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default Moderated group thought.

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:56:44 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Luigi Zanasi quickly quoth:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:15:09 -0800, Larry Jaques
scribbled:

For those of you who can't handle a real man's crunchy peanut butter,
try the BABY FOOD AISLE.

So, you like crunchy bits in your butter too? Or cream cheese? or

Jo, just crunchy peanut butter. That's why it's called "crunchy",
WeeGee.

brie? or mascarpone? or are they all also baby food? It's called
"butter" for a reason.

I don't do brie or mascarpone. (Any relation to Al Carpone? groan)

Or do you agree with the sentiments Pratchett
identified:

Sham Harga had run a successful eatery for many years by always
smiling, never extending credit, and realizing that most of his
customers wanted meals properly balanced between the four food groups:
sugar, starch, grease and crunchy bits.
Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms

I seriously attempted to read Pratchett books twice and failed both
times. His style got under my skin before the end of the 3rd page
and his totally schizophrenic style of bouncing between totally
different concepts/situations/personalities 60 times per second
truly hurts (hertz.) No, I don't agree with anything he said, at
least not in its entirety. I did like the "crunchy bits" bit, tho.

Besides, here in the States, the 4 food groups are "sugar, caffeine,
fat, & preservatives."

-----
= The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development