Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Moderated group thought.

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:08:48 -0700, wrote:

Moderating unmoderated groups would be great for usenet if you ask me. So
much unnecessary noise here these days.
But it's up to the people who post here. (Even the cranky ones who insulted
me for no reason)

That's the scariest post to date. Don't stop with the newsgroups. Lets
moderate the internet. Then the newspapers, then books. I think
there's precedent for moderating the written word for the greater good
of society. Nazi Germany, Stalin Russia, China, Iran.
I find your noise unnecessary and worse.

Um. Ed? She isn't pushing anything, she's expressing her opinion.
Naiive and misguided, perhaps, but she even says "It's up to the people
who post here", which to me indicates that she's not pushing _anything_.

I'm adding you to my killfile. Your kind is dangerous.

I think you have jumped several conclusions to get from where she is to
where you are.