Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self

Default Moderated group thought.

Andy Dingley wrote:
On 16 Nov 2005 16:30:10 +0100, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

1) Because moderation isn't a good idea

With all due respect Andy,

You've never shown any respect for anyone else in any of this fiasco.
You are a nasty little egotist, trying to carve out some piece of a
community that's already working fine, just so that you can lord it over
your own personal dominion. Worst of all, you don't even contribute to
the group - your interest is that of the control freak, not the
woodworker.

that's just YOUR OPINION.

Of course - that's why I sign the posts. I usually write far too
verbosely, so if I drop the matter in a single line, then you might well
assume that I see it as an issue that's really not useful to discuss
further. There are arguments both for and against, you can guess which I
support. I respect the views of anyone who thinks differently, I just
happen to despise you and your methods.

I never once suggested that rec.woodworking should be moderated.

Yes you did. Repeatedly. When that little dose of megalomania was
slapped down you then switched to creating new moderated groups, then
finally your pathetic little attempt at building your own private troll
reserve.

Andy's correct, though a little harsh (only a little) in expression.