Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default OT weed eaters

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:11:14 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Karl
Vorwerk" quickly quoth:

What brand/model weedeaters do you guys prefer? We're looking for lower end
proffesional/higher end homeowner. I think gas would work best but the lady
with the rental units would prefer electric if there are any commercial
grade ones. Less than a half acre total of land. Mainly weeds and ground
cover. A personal note I hate those bump string extender mechanisms. They
didn't work 25 years ago and the one BD one I just used was worse.

I've been using a Husky 323 on a neighbor's perimeter for a few years
and it is the nicest weedeater I've ever used. I think a 4-stroke
would be even nicer. The Husqvarna is twice the machine of any Toro,
WeedEater, etc. homeowner/semi-pro brand I've ever worked with before.
They're about $300 and worth every penny. The power is 4x that of any
other machine I've used.

-----
= The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development