Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Emmo

Default maybe OT, insurance?

I don't think it is available - I gave up, myself. No health insurance
either...

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
I need business insurance for a one-man steel fabrication business out of
my home. Contractor's insurance companies tell me they only deal with
bonded contractors i.e. those who have state licenses. Regular insurance
companies tell me they don't deal with businesses even those run out of a
home.

If you live in the US and have a small business which includes welding,
and you have business insurance with a national company, would you mind
either posting the name of the company or giving me a heads-up as to the
right way to look?

Thanks

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington