Gunner

Default OT Why do all terrorists seem to drive Nissans?

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:18:22 -0600, "Don Thompson"
wrote:

"p_j" wrote in message
.. .
Don Thompson wrote:

buried under his rose bush.

Must have been a hell of a rose bush. Do you have *any idea* how

large
even one of a cascade of hundreds of ultracentrifuges has to be to
enrich
uranium.

Nah, it was a pumpkin vine. Whittaker Chambers must have
passed on some of his heirloom "Alger Hiss Orange Giant"
seeds to Saddam.

Does someone have to do your thinking for you also? Make note that CNN

is
not exactly a staunch Bush supporter. Included in ALL the many articles
regarding this subject are pictures.

Indeed CNN is a staunch Bush supporter and your big story is a trifle
and hardly justification.

In other words no matter the degree of proof provided your mind is closed
and you refuse to entertain any but those "facts" that you have
pre-conceived. To bad.

"my mind is already made up, so dont confuse me with the facts"
any liberal

"The methodology of the left has always been:
1. Lie
5. The lie will then be made into some form of law
6. Then everyone must conform to the lie"