Default 50 hz timer motor

Ron, on the timer sequence diagram, it shows the pre-wash, wash, rinse,
extra rinse, spin, dry and stop events, but not the drain event. If
it's a timed event, I would expect that on the event sequence. Or
unless it's implied/built-in under the wash and rinse events??

Ron(UK) wrote:

The drain cycles are just a timed event once the pressure switch opens.
If the water hasnt gone when the timer comes to move on, most machines
will stop. I am of course relating to UK machines here, I imagine a
machine for the French market will be the same.

I think neither of these things have any relevance to the machines problem.

Ron