Carbonite

Default Phase Converter

Update on my phase converter problem. I called NYSEG and they came out
and said that the transformer on the pole was too small. I guess I was
accually hooked up to two other houses on the same transformer. On top
of that the neighbors used to have 100 amp services and upgraded to 150
amp services. Wether that made a difference or not we will see. The
power company ask for my loads and ask about the neighbors service.
They are putting in the new transformer and larger wire for free. I
will keep my 100 amp service and they said I was within my service.
Thanks everyone for responding, I will let you all know what the
outcome is.

Steve