doozer

Default Cavity wall insulation

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:12:42 +0000, David Hansen wrote:

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:12:28 +0000 someone who may be doozer
wrote this:-

We've just had a quote of £190 to add cavity wall insulation to a 4 bed
house. Is it worth having it done? What I mean is will we be able to feel
a difference (or see a difference in our fuel bills) or is it just another
one of these things that's just not really worth doing but the general
public have been convinced is.

Is it not possible to use a search engine and find one of the many
threads on the subject?

If I did that what would you have to complain about.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than complain about
duplicate questions?