Dave Mundt

Default Pictures of one of my projects

Greetings and Salutations...

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:17:18 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:
In article , Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

NEW TOOL ALERT! What the heck is a Flex tubing sander??? I'm
salivating already!!! :-)

http://www.flex-tools.de/en/prod/right.php?group=17

Mine is the one on the left.
I have never seen the one of the right until now, looks cool.

Fortunately for my wallet the one on the right is not available in the
US yet.

Those DO look like interesting and useful toys...tools... I
suspect that for something like the railing project, it turned what
could have been a time-consuming nightmare into a fairly painless
process.
The only thing that puzzles me a TAD is the 1200 watts in
and 700 watts produced fields. Am I goofy, or does this indicate
that there is 500 watts disappearing someplace? Since it has
been my experience that this sort of thing TENDS to result in heat...
something must be getting plenty warm.
Regards
Dave Mundt